- We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us.
- Customer personal information collected such as your name, delivery address, email address and contact number are used to respond to your orders, improve our site's features, customize your shopping experience and communicate with you. We do not store your payment information such as credit card details on our system.
- We will protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We do not sell, share or trade customer information collected online with third parties unless for the specified purpose of providing our products and services to you. This includes using your information for payment processing companies and delivery companies where usage of the information is restricted on their end for the fulfillment of your transactions.
- Your account is protected by means of a self-chosen password, it is therefore important that you use a password which is secure to safeguard against unauthorized usage of your account. Users are reminded log off or limit access to their devices to prevent authorized usage of their accounts.
- While we have put in place reasonable security measures and practices to safeguard your data in our system, no computer system is completely safe online. However, we believe the measures in place reduce the security concerns to an appropriate level for the type of data involved.
- The Website may contain links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices on these sites.